Directing the Choral Music Program Review

Directing the Choral Music Program
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Directing the Choral Music Program? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Directing the Choral Music Program. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Directing the Choral Music Program ReviewThere are many books out there that discuss conducting gesture and pedagogical approaches to running a rehearsal, and they are of enormous value. However, many choral conductors, even those with advanced degrees, feel underprepared when it comes to "real world" scenarios--"How do I build and recruit a choir?", "How should I do warm ups?", "How do I decide on a program/plan a tour?" This book addresses these issues and more, looking at the complete tasks of a choral conductor. In addition to sections on choral adminsitration, rehearsal and performance planning, choral techniques, and professional development, there is a list of recommended choral repertory, sorted by parts, difficulty, and even multicultural origin. I would strongly recommend this book to any choral conducting student or new choral conductor.Directing the Choral Music Program Overview

Want to learn more information about Directing the Choral Music Program?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment