CCNP Security IPS 642-627 Official Cert Guide Review

CCNP Security IPS 642-627 Official Cert Guide
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy CCNP Security IPS 642-627 Official Cert Guide? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on CCNP Security IPS 642-627 Official Cert Guide. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

CCNP Security IPS 642-627 Official Cert Guide ReviewI used this book to study for and pass the associated CCNP Security exam. I found it generally very well written. I am quite experienced with firewalls but had never really played with IPS much let alone read much about their operation but I found this book explained the concepts very well.
Rarely did I have to find other information on the internet to support the information in the book. I do think the explanation of VLAN Groups could have been a little better as it took me a little bit of extra research to understand it but otherwise I was happy with the quality of this book.
I am not sure if the subject matter is generally easier or narrower in scope than some of the other exams/books in the CCNP certification or because the book was just very good but I was able to read this book, review my notes a few times and pass the exam in the space of two weeks which I think is pretty quick. Either way, the book helped me a lot in studying for and passing the exam.
I do suggest however having access to actual Cisco IPS equipment while reading this book. Ideally a 4200 series IPS appliance with v7.0 code is best to have. If you have access to a 4200 I don't think an IPS module for ASA or IOS router is required, but these are good options if a 4200 appliance is too expensive.CCNP Security IPS 642-627 Official Cert Guide Overview

Want to learn more information about CCNP Security IPS 642-627 Official Cert Guide?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment